Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 08:16
Good Morning Patriots.

You are not alone.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
I couldn’t understand the video due to lack of captions. However, based on reading the comments (God bless all of you), I’m relieved to know that I am not the only one going through this. I really tried red-pilling in the last couple of years but to truly no avail. My parents seem awake more on the surface of things (they will wake only if the media starts “accidentally” spilling some truth.) But they won’t drip their toes or take a full dive in the pool. My wife is dead asleep and kept calling my research “Qanon shit” (she does not seem fond of me going down the rabbit hole). I feel like I’m the only one doing all the heavy lifting.

It had gotten to a point that I just stop trying and let everyone in my circle to wake up in their own term. Like how I woke up on my own terms through questioning and researching. I took the initiative for myself. Honestly, I could use a real hug.
07:22 AM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
21 April, 06:59
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Same boat, different oar. you are in good company here, Christopher. My husband was dead asleep until a few months ago. I thought the process would never start for him. We all know that's it a VERY slow process learning the truth.
You are never alone, just know that. And don't you DARE ever give up. We are a team. Keep learning, keep growing and just do the best you can every day.
I hope that you are aware that you are part of God's Army and He hand picked (you) to be on the front lines with the rest of us.
The more You learn, the more We learn, collectively.
When your head hits the pillow tonight know that you are loved, important and other anons are fighting the same battle as you. Let's do this together, eh? I think it's worth it.
o7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 07:10
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Thank you for the thoughtful comment, Night. It shows me there is still hope in this world despite all the chaos regardless whatever it is. God bless you.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 April, 04:52
You are in the right place. We all live the same struggles here on AU.

21 April, 05:39
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you. I know we all have our struggles. Blessed to be on this amazing platform with other like-minded folks.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
21 April, 10:54

21 April, 01:30
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thank you for the ghost hug. It was needed.

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
21 April, 10:30
Part Three of the Video Translation:
And it’s because of this platform, my mind has shifted. My moves, actions and tactics have shifted and I’m on a whole different playing field right now & it feels like the only person I’m on this field with is my wife and a lot of you that are watching this video and know what I’m talking about so am I the only one who feels alone because there’s so much stuff that’s going on right now that people are still deaf, dumb, blind and distracted to and they think they know what’s going on, but actually they get their stuff from the “tell-a-vision.” So am I the only one who feels this way?

21 April, 01:29
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
Quixote, thank you so much for the translation! I truly appreciate your initiative to do so.

The statement in the video does rings true. I just gotta hold on and stay strong.

Thank you and God bless!

21 April, 10:24 (E)
Part Two of Video Translation continued…
I’ve gotten to a point now where I don’t want to be around my own family anymore because our two conversations are totally different. All they want to talk about is stuff they’ve seen on TV. I want to talk about stuff that I found out by doing my due diligence by doing my own research and we don’t speak the same language anymore at all. No love is lost. I still love them and will be there in a heartbeat if they need me & they know that, but yeah, I’ve distanced myself because I don’t feel in tune with them anymore because like I said, things come out of their mouths and I’m just like, “That’s a distraction. That’s a distraction. That’s bullshit. That’s a distraction” & then, when I give them information, they just look at me like a deer in the headlights and I can’t fake it anymore. I can’t. I cannot be around them and fake like I’m the old me because I’m not.

21 April, 10:16
Here’s an English translation of the video:
Am I the only one who feels this way? This is for my conscious awakened family on here. Because where I live at, I feel like I’m totally alone, outside of my wife & I’m so blessed that we’re on this journey together because there are a lot of households divided right now with one spouse believing in this crap & they’re preparing & you’ve got the other spouse that’s totally against it. And I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t even want to be around my own family because a lot of them are still deaf, dumb, blind and distracted and all they want to do is be distracted by the television—tell-a-vision. And I love when they try to come with me with information that they found out on the news that I found out weeks & probably months ago & the little information that they would give me, I’m like, “You’re only at the tip of the iceberg” & then, I go a whole lot deeper & then, they think I’m crazy because they didn’t hear it on the news.

21 April, 09:39
At some point, I came to the conclusion that it was more important to stay connected with my family than to drag them along this path that we’re on. Hopefully, they will catch up to us one day. 🤗

21 April, 10:05
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
I did exactly that. I chose not to bring up anything and stay close to my family. I agree that I would not want to drag them down or force a massive shoe-size red pill.

The last couple of years I had to be smart on how to handle this. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. God bless!