Hello, HAVING A REALLY BAD TIME>
Please Pray for me and my family.

Thank you.
04:56 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
25 April, 05:52
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
πŸ™Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
25 April, 05:51
Prayers for you and your family. πŸ’—πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
25 April, 05:38
Prayers!!

memes matter @NoComment
25 April, 05:09
Praying tuned❀️🀲

English Viking @Artist_
25 April, 04:59
πŸ’—πŸ™

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 April, 11:28
Prayers every day for you, your family and for everyone on AU. It's hard to feel all alone. But God is with us.
The other night I came across two men's crosses in a junk drawer. One crucifix was on a chain, the other was not.
They were different from any crosses I had ever seen.
I decided to clean them. The one that was totally black revealed itself as silver. But shiny, it was very clearly different than any cross I'd ever seen.
The other turned out to have an 'embellishment' of gold representing ropes holding the two rods of the cross together.
I wondered about this. Anyway I left them on the counter.
Then, flicking channels, I saw the last 5 minutes of "Wagon Train"
Yikes! There, on a grave were ropes tying two branches together to form a cross.
Then I saw a second cross in a chapel. It was the same as the silver cross I had found.
Too many coincidences. Had to be God telling me He is with us.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
25 April, 08:44
In response Every Time to her Publication
I re read your powerful prayer.
God delivers His people thru your prayer.

THANK YOU.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
24 April, 10:12
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
The PRAYERS and LOVE are supernatural and powerful in this very room...

Weekend with family was a Mess with adult son and his family bc of very evil division being sown by [one].
However, this time I SPOKE TRUTH for the first time in 6 years- that shined the LIGHT on the division from my heart.
Not very beautiful.... but it was time....
... time for tearing things down and a time for building things up. ecclesiasties.

I am thankful for yalls prayers and thankful for God's word that HE will make all things work together for Good. He is my way maker. amen.

Gray 359 @Gray359
23 April, 01:29
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 April, 08:39
I’m having a horrible time also ……….please dear God. Bless us deliver us from the evils that swarm around us and seek to destroy our lives. I say this prayer every morning dear God Please drive evil from this world. Please heal those that are ill . Reveal yourself to those that need spiritual strengthening. Hear are prayers we beseech you and come to our aid. Above all dear God, please guide our steps. So that we may walk the path that you intended for us. Hear our collective prayers dear God, we beseech you come to our aid in the name of the father and the son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
24 April, 10:14
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
God bless you and your family as He delivers us from evil--- for me, I am marching straight through it. I know He hears us. I will pray for the winds of peace to find you and be gracious unto you. amen.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
23 April, 05:21
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
23 April, 05:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 April, 04:43
πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’«

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 April, 08:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 April, 05:23
God bless you and your family

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 April, 05:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 April, 01:28
Prayers and Strength !

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
22 April, 09:00
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
22 April, 08:54
Praying for you and your family.πŸ™

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Iam Mie @iammiele
22 April, 08:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 April, 08:18
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 April, 08:15
Prayers!

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
22 April, 08:05
Father in heaven, please grant Eowyn the strength and graces to handle their difficulties they face. Let them know they are not alone in their struggles. May they take comfort in your divine love. Amen.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
24 April, 10:16
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
Amen. I receive this beautiful prayer in Jesus name.

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 April, 06:15
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β˜€οΈπŸ’•

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 April, 06:09
Praying for you and family. WWG1WGA

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 April, 05:54
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

English Viking @Artist_
22 April, 03:13
Looks like a lot of us in same boat coming together here for each other Patriot, take care Patriots ❀️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 02:52
πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 April, 02:44
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 April, 02:43
πŸ™