Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 April, 04:56
Prayer Request!!!!

Hello, HAVING A REALLY BAD TIME>
Please Pray for me and my family.

Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
I’m having a horrible time also ……….please dear God. Bless us deliver us from the evils that swarm around us and seek to destroy our lives. I say this prayer every morning dear God Please drive evil from this world. Please heal those that are ill . Reveal yourself to those that need spiritual strengthening. Hear are prayers we beseech you and come to our aid. Above all dear God, please guide our steps. So that we may walk the path that you intended for us. Hear our collective prayers dear God, we beseech you come to our aid in the name of the father and the son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
08:39 AM - Apr 23, 2023
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
24 April, 10:14
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
God bless you and your family as He delivers us from evil--- for me, I am marching straight through it. I know He hears us. I will pray for the winds of peace to find you and be gracious unto you. amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396