True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
21 April, 12:35
You cannot unsee it now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 02:51
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
or this. and I am NOT a believer in anyone still being alive thats supposedly dead but this is one I cant deny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 April, 04:14
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I believe that John, Carolyn and Lauren are alive. This evidence along with JFK Jr. possibly running for the same NY senate seat Hillary Clinton wanted was a realistic reason to fake their deaths before 'Killary" could eliminate her competition, RFK Jr's interview when he touched his nose to confirm JFK Jr. is alive, etc...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
yes i saw the nose touch. he also could have just been messing with people. BUT I DO think they are alive as well.
04:18 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it