Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
21 April, 02:58
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Who’s the girl on the right ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
21 April, 03:29
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Channel rion from OAN NEWS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 02:51
or this. and I am NOT a believer in anyone still being alive thats supposedly dead but this is one I cant deny.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 April, 04:14
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I believe that John, Carolyn and Lauren are alive. This evidence along with JFK Jr. possibly running for the same NY senate seat Hillary Clinton wanted was a realistic reason to fake their deaths before 'Killary" could eliminate her competition, RFK Jr's interview when he touched his nose to confirm JFK Jr. is alive, etc...

some one special to some @godrus
21 April, 01:57
The real kicker is that Carolyn made her blonde for the JFK Jr show. Previously she was brunette.