Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 April, 03:02
I'm socially awkward AF ngl! 😆
If you feel this way too it's ok. 🤍
You probably wouldn't know it by my outgoing and friendly personality I put out here. In person however, I'm naturally shy and quiet, I have to force myself to push past that fear constantly. Growing up I was taught, It's ok not to know how to do something, but it's not ok to not try. I also tend to talk to people no one else is talking to because they're likely just as socially awkward as me so we can be socially awkward together and therefore slightly less awkward because we're together so now we seem kinda cool. 😎 Ha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
You can’t talk to the sheep easily. Two people in my team - one 25 year old heart op - 45 year old mum with a stroke. Awkward silences on resourcing the gaps. It’s like they know but just can’t go there.
03:05 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Baresi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Baresi 1776, click on at the bottom under it