Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
I'm socially awkward AF ngl! πŸ˜†
If you feel this way too it's ok. 🀍
You probably wouldn't know it by my outgoing and friendly personality I put out here. In person however, I'm naturally shy and quiet, I have to force myself to push past that fear constantly. Growing up I was taught, It's ok not to know how to do something, but it's not ok to not try. I also tend to talk to people no one else is talking to because they're likely just as socially awkward as me so we can be socially awkward together and therefore slightly less awkward because we're together so now we seem kinda cool. 😎 Ha!
03:02 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
21 April, 05:14
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Mr Robot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
21 April, 05:14
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
πŸ€–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
21 April, 03:05
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
You can’t talk to the sheep easily. Two people in my team - one 25 year old heart op - 45 year old mum with a stroke. Awkward silences on resourcing the gaps. It’s like they know but just can’t go there.