Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 08:30
VK on Twitter - 5:35pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
20 April, 06:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
After finding Q and learning where our tax money goes, my wife and I decided to stop paying everything. It has been years since the Internal Reaming System got any of our hard earned funds. All we have received from the IRS was a letter stating that we had failed to file. That letter came a few months after the first "missed" filing. After that... nothing. My children got new jobs and I showed them how to claim "exempt" on their W4.

Stop feeding the system that enslaves you. Stop paying taxes, mortgages, bank loans, etc. We can hang together or hang separately. I'd prefer we hang (stick) together. It is a bit lonely out here at the moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
and BTW, all that you paid in..you will get it back.
04:14 AM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it