Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 April, 06:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
When not paying your irs bill I also think of the Barbie and Ken case where they came and took everything they had and made them sue them in court forever! In the end they might win but it would be a huge uphill battle dragging you thru the mud! Me on the other hand if they show up at my house I think of Gitmo Fertilizer? 🙏🏻✨❤️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 April, 06:26
Hahaha! I filed for extension also until they send or post my bill! 🤣🤣🤣 Let’s get them to do a little work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
20 April, 06:17
After finding Q and learning where our tax money goes, my wife and I decided to stop paying everything. It has been years since the Internal Reaming System got any of our hard earned funds. All we have received from the IRS was a letter stating that we had failed to file. That letter came a few months after the first "missed" filing. After that... nothing. My children got new jobs and I showed them how to claim "exempt" on their W4.

Stop feeding the system that enslaves you. Stop paying taxes, mortgages, bank loans, etc. We can hang together or hang separately. I'd prefer we hang (stick) together. It is a bit lonely out here at the moment.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 04:12
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
well i am not up for losing everything i own..so i will pay until this system comes down.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 04:14
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
and BTW, all that you paid in..you will get it back.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
19 April, 11:41
But that's OK, we are STILL paying taxes.
No worries, everything is now under control by
the good guys.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
18 April, 10:02
i did the extension thing last year, then oct came pulled out the ole checkbook looked at it and put it back in the drawer. this year, let that mother burn down!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
18 April, 09:30
Ugh…we just submitted ours today, paid a lot🤢 Hubby insisted.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:38
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
it's ok! either way it will probably be fine!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 April, 09:14
is this system gone

18 April, 09:18
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Good question.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
18 April, 08:45
Sick and tired of paying taxes 🤬

18 April, 09:13
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
I mean arent we all

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
18 April, 08:38
Same here VK

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
18 April, 08:34 (E)
Filed for extension here also! Me too—what VK said hoping for the worst/best! 🙏