Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 April, 10:37
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Amazing how a blue check mark is suddenly so important and impactful to them………hmmmmmm

Lol

There’s a big club and you ain’t in it!!! You are being exposed and expunged!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
23 April, 10:51
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
It couldn’t come quick enough. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
21 April, 12:59
That warms my heart. That CIA nutjob got one of my largest Twitter accounts perma-banned.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 April, 01:02
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
πŸ˜” I’m glad there is a little retribution for you. I’m sorry to hear that. I know the time and work, that it takes to build. πŸ™

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
21 April, 12:52
The elite souless shills have certainly changed their "Twitter ownership can do whatever they want" tune! Now that Elon stripped them of their precious check marks.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 April, 12:54
In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication
Indeed! Looks good on them. πŸ˜‰

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 April, 12:48
Not sure I get why if they are so concerned about that aspect....they won't just pay the fee? There are fees for all kinds of things out there...why are they against this one? LOL! Just bizarre.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 April, 12:53
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Right! Back in our Twitter days, I made the mistake of making a shrewd comment on her page and my account was nailed. It wasn’t that bad either πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I told her the alter she sacrificed on would burn. πŸ˜‚ It’s not a big deal, pay the few bucks. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
21 April, 12:44
Screenshot taken and saving this one in the archives for my day in court with a whole army of Angels

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 April, 12:48
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
πŸ₯° Our day is coming!