Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:36
For some reason people get really pissed when you say this:

Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Silent_no_more in this post can reply
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
08 February, 10:01
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
this is supposed to be Elvis🤩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
08 February, 10:24
In response Proud Patriot72 to her Publication
i think i heard him, or someone who looks similar sing on utube and it sounded just like elvis. wish we really knew about the supposed dead.🤔🤫 i went with my son and daughter to Jackson's home in encino i think it was Encino..it was a long time ago. They sang for the whole family in their theater room because it had a stage.😊 wow old memories

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:50
Elvis is alive. He looks different. Many years later, but Elvis was law enforcement. Most people don't know that.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
08 February, 10:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
❤️ 🙏

08 February, 10:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
wow, thx..i will try to find a picture, do you know what name he goes by?

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
08 February, 09:48

09 February, 10:40
In response CCq Researcher to her Publication
thx for the video..it was fun to watch. can't wait for all to feel safe enough to expose themselves 🤫

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 February, 09:43
Hate to say go on Twitter but you can find him under Pastor Bob Joyce on Twitter. Before youtube deleted them you could also see him in the audience at Trump Rallies.