Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Q The Storm Rider verifying Juan O Savin ๐Ÿ˜น

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ @ qthestormrider777

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 107 Intel.
Nuclear codes
____

The Trump raid is much more than anyone anticipated, at the deep core of the raid was relations to Trump and Nuclear Military command codes.

In March 13, 2020 Trump declared a national emergency using the National health Act as a shield to close up Cheyenne mountain military base.

On March 15 2020 , Cheyenne mountain was closed to all access, including access to Mil. Nuclear chain of commands directed by the Military base that oversee all nuclear United States mil. operations.

3 days before the Trump raid, Trump was given new secure locks by the FBI to secure the Classified documents . A few days later the FBI Raid happened easily broke and accessed their own new installed locks that protected the documents.

https://t.me/qthestormride...

๐Ÿ‘‡ QTSR cont.
02:23 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
21 April, 09:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That is so good.....Trump has them on the run.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
20 April, 06:29
I donโ€™t recall seeing the assigned military personnel carrying โ€œaโ€ nuclear football behind Biden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
20 April, 03:02
๐Ÿ˜• not sure that I have seen pictures of Biden's person who carries๐Ÿ˜‰but that would scare the hell out of me if he had one.