Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 11:37
The movie has become so lifelike that many of us forget that we are indeed watching a movie.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
9:37
Most High ONE

Good morning Doq!

4-20-23
While I understand the move part of this whole thing, I also personally see and have real people suffering and even dying from some of the repercussions of this.

The good news is that Nana only watches movies where the badass good guys win in the end!!!
02:16 PM - Apr 20, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 April, 02:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I watched a video Charlie Freak of Freak Sense, referred as those movies as Documentaries. He feels Kurt Russell, Denzel Washington and Russel Crowe as White Hats and are bad ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
20 April, 10:52
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I believe they are the good guys too! If you've listened to Charlie for long, he explains the "right brained" creative, free thinkers, actors, musicians, artists etc. were raised in the truth & have always known about the cabal. I believe the flight log is fake, as well as the actors & singers we see doing "Satanic Symbols & lifestyles". The cabal would never display this in plain sight like they are. They are trying to wake up the sleepers!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 April, 02:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have to say I am with you on that Nana love it!