Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
17 April, 03:10
OMGosh!!! Here is that precious child, Emma, age 4 now, who many of us saw her photos a year ago of extreme abuse at the hands of a pedophile(s). She had the worst case of "panda eyes" I have ever seen! I've cried so much over this child. I never knew what happened to her until I came across this video today. Thank God she is home safe with her family!! She was viciously raped at age 3!! Who could be so evil? It's unimaginable!! The "panda eyes" are caused from extreme pressure upon a child's tiny body from being sodomized. Such a vile and evil act!!! This is what our President Donald Trump has been waging war on!! He has vowed to rescue every child and take down every evil predator!!

Thank you Jesus for rescuing Emma and that she is now safe! Please bring her traumatized mind, body and soul to complete healing, in Jesus Name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsHere NOW, click on at the bottom under it