Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
OMGosh!!! Here is that precious child, Emma, age 4 now, who many of us saw her photos a year ago of extreme abuse at the hands of a pedophile(s). She had the worst case of "panda eyes" I have ever seen! I've cried so much over this child. I never knew what happened to her until I came across this video today. Thank God she is home safe with her family!! She was viciously raped at age 3!! Who could be so evil? It's unimaginable!! The "panda eyes" are caused from extreme pressure upon a child's tiny body from being sodomized. Such a vile and evil act!!! This is what our President Donald Trump has been waging war on!! He has vowed to rescue every child and take down every evil predator!!

Thank you Jesus for rescuing Emma and that she is now safe! Please bring her traumatized mind, body and soul to complete healing, in Jesus Name.
03:10 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Stop Complaining @TinaR
20 April, 12:06
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Where is this clip from? That photo has haunted me..... 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 April, 11:44
My heart is bursting with joy!!!! Baby Emma is getting well!!! Thank you Father God! I never stop thinking about these kids...never!!! ❤️ 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 April, 11:28
Me too!!! I saw her every night before I fell asleep!!!!! This video gave me hope again

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 April, 11:44
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Amen!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 April, 11:24
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
20 April, 11:08

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
20 April, 11:04
I pray for the children🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
20 April, 11:03
Thank the Lord and his earthly angels for her safe return! I think everyone who saw that picture will be forever haunted by it!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 April, 10:38
I have never been able to unsee that picture of her, so horrifying. Thank God for her safety and for those who got her home. May this sweet child feel only love for the rest of her sweet life.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 April, 10:24
😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 10:04
May this precious innocent child be completely healed. Mind, body and spirit. 😇

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
20 April, 09:59
All those pictures killed me. Hers was one of the worse. This video just made my day, seeing her beautiful little face. That's what God made hell for.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
20 April, 09:53
Thank you God

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 April, 09:47
God bless these children 🙏

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
20 April, 09:40
Blessings! 🙏

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
17 April, 08:14
That picture has haunted me. Thank you

Shannon Harding @Believer101
17 April, 06:33
Thank you Dear God for saving her!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
17 April, 05:27
amen

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
17 April, 05:18
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Lord we pray for this sweet baby to heal completly & she may have nothing but a lifetime full of blessings 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
17 April, 05:26
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
God has saved her for a reason only he knows! Praise be to Jesus!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 April, 04:54
THANK GOD and God bless you for sharing...ithat precious child changed my life forever. i will not stop, i will not shut up, i will never give up until every single child knows they are loved no matter what. Ive been told im obsessed, the stuff i share is too dark but i dont gove a fuck ,...it has to end

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 April, 04:51
omg i can hardly believe it!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND THANK YOU GOD FOR WORKING THROUGH HER SAVIORS!!!!!!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
17 April, 04:29
I cried over this child too, I wonder if the Meds bed healed her?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 April, 06:05
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
med beds cure ptsd. it erases the memories. God blessed this child and its all about the children.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
17 April, 03:46
Thank you Jesus! I can not believe she can even smile again! What a precious child! This has been the hardest thing to reconcile in the awakening...gah.... what pure evil this is! Thank God for DJT and white hats...drain the swamp....dark to light...life and liberty for all!🙏🌎

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 April, 04:56
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
AMEN!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
17 April, 03:33
And, btw, can I say how much I hate Lady GaGa for glorifying panda eyes?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 11:57
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
I was just trying to find that photo on my phone. A powerful meme would be on this precious child, gaga alone with panda eyes and gaga with the Presidents. Anyone now realize what a slap in the face her name actually is? Gaga??? These people truly are sick. Then Seth Rich had the nickname Panda? What's up with that?

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
20 April, 06:03
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Yes you can! & most people would agree with you

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
17 April, 03:30
Absolutely amazing. I am so happy she made it.