Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
20 April, 04:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Earth to disapear??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 April, 04:29
Good afternoon Kim. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
20 April, 12:13
I took AP English in high school and Elon's correct-Dostoyevsky did nothing for my depression. lolz

anna justice @Truth_
20 April, 12:11
Elon Musk's SpaceX Rocket Explodes After Takeoff on 4/20
https://www.politico.com/n...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 April, 11:53
GM KR, happy 4:20, we have all the energy giving to us in this system. Tartaria used it, Tesla provided the map. The real math/ physics magnetic energy is not taught. The rocket tech he is using IMO is the wrong way. German's in Antarctica have the tech, read and listen to Admiral Bird trips there, one to fight (ended quickly) then to explore prior to returning to DC and silenced.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 April, 11:38
If Elon and others who seem to “Get It” can STOP the destruction of the Human Body, Mind and Soul…we could have peaceful, long, blissful, exciting, lives full of collective consciousness with the ability to manifest positive and exciting existences!!! But how?

How can we help? (I believe Elon,and/ or his handlers, are making Expedient Strides towards divulging the truth, and possibly putting humanity on a course of repair)!! 🙏❤️

The Question is…what has Raped Humanity of this way of collective consciousness, manifesting positive and evolving existences????!! 😳🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Poisoned Food
Poisoned Bodies Via Shots
Poisoned Water
Poisoned Air
Abuse (all kinds)
Working like slaves but never reaching the plateau.
Living in fear
Living in debt
Addictions targeted towards humans
The destruction of the family unit
etc. etc.

I agree with @vincentkennedy , we need more peoole like Elon! 🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
20 April, 11:34
GM Kim! Happy #420Day

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 11:48
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
GM G!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 April, 11:33
Good Morning Kim! Already a good day🐸

20 April, 11:46
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
GM E! :)

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 April, 11:25
Have a great day!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
20 April, 11:14
GM Y'ALL ❤ DEUTERONOMY 20:4🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 April, 05:25
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
I wonder if Elon has ever read the Bible.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
20 April, 09:37
Good Morning.
Happy 4.20, as well.

20 April, 09:40
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
GM J5 :)

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 April, 09:35
Loved that series, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. Gave the series to my dad who shared with my brothers and sisters before passing it down to my children.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 April, 11:26
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
The Book, I thought, was the best version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.