RoccoQ @RoccoQ
16 April, 08:01
Hey frens. Can I get a prayer tonight for my boy?
We have a health scare right now. Thank you. ❤️
My one and only boy who I cherish more than life.
He is my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shuaye @AngelsNamed
@ 3 mins in you can practice this to feel what the energy feels like. You can also harness that energy and put intention behind it and roll your hands in the air until you learn to feel the energy and you will feel it. It will tingle and it also has pressure. Visualize the healing positive energy and pull it in with your hands while your heart explodes with all your love for your child's well-being and dance with your hands in the air and pull it in and push it into your child. Keep doing this with the hand dance. Also rubbing your hands on the skin very lightly can bring down fevers. Practice it. Just like a cat will purr itself to healing play deep healing hrtz sounds or God hrtz on a speaker around his body.
God provides his Angles to assist us and they come when asked by a pure good 'intentioned' heart and there is no other heart as full of good pure intention than a parent. Always be grateful for their help. They like a thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Your Body Will Thank Your Hands (Self-Healing Experience) Dr Alan Mandell - YouTube

Chi or also written qi is our vital force and it’s energy! There is chi in nature but also inside of us. Unfortunately, when our internal qi is unbalanced, w...

01:25 AM - Apr 20, 2023
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shuaye, click on at the bottom under it