Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
Could really use some prayers right now. My daughter and her fiance have two kids and live in his parents garage. We keep offering her help and housing in Tennessee but her fiance doesnโ€™t want to leave California. Now she found out she is pregnant with #3 and is trying to decide if she will continue with the pregnancy. This breaks my heart as we are willing to help. Please pray that she will make the right decision and keep this blessing. Sometimes I really wish money wasnt a factor.
04:36 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pizmama5 in this post can reply
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
22 April, 05:16
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
Thanks everyone for the prayers! She realized she could never have an abortion and live with herself. If all goes well they will be moving in with is in Tennessee. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Link @Jlink333
20 April, 07:04
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 April, 01:45
โค๏ธPRAYING

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 April, 01:31
Praying ๐Ÿคฒ, soo sorry, cannot imagine how difficult this must be ๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
19 April, 05:02
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 April, 04:55
๐Ÿ™ Dear Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection over Kristi Lyn's daughter, son in law and 3 grandchildren. Please provide them with greater faith in You, financial stability, strength, hope, love and support. Remove any thought of ending the pregnancy. Fill them with joy for the precious blessing you have provided them with. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus Name" for your loved ones, especially your unborn grandbaby. May God bless them all beyond measure. ๐Ÿ’•
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS