Patty Malek @patty888
Dear All:

This is Mrs. SG making this post.

My husband was admitted at 3AM to the hospital for emergency spine surgery, to prevent permanent loss of function in his bladder, colon, and one of his legs. He will not be participating in any calls, interviews, or anything other than focusing on recovery.

To my knowledge, he has several such interviews planned. I am cancelling ALL of them with this post.

He loves you all, but his health must come first.

Thank You

πŸ‘‰ RealSGAnon
03:48 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 April, 07:17
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Prayers for you all. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
19 April, 06:53
Sending love, hugs, and prayers to our Anon brother and his family! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
19 April, 06:37
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
19 April, 06:33
I will join all in prayer for him God is with him

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 April, 06:31
πŸ™ Dear Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection over SG as he goes through emergency spinal surgery today. Provide him with increased faith in You, strength, comfort, love, support and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 April, 06:25
I will be praying for him.

shari asbury @shariasbury
19 April, 06:16
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 April, 05:54
Prayers for SG and Family! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Sending healing energies, blessings and much love! πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 April, 05:50
πŸ™β€

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 05:49
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
19 April, 04:40
Sending SG and your FAMILY God’s BLESSINGS and heartfelt PRAYERS πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 April, 04:08
Prayers going out for speedy healing!