John Reese @TrumperWavin
Just made a new Twitter. I'll see you there!
https://twitter.com/Reese7...
Reese777John
09:23 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
30 December, 03:15
In response John Reese to his Publication
Wish you would try to come back to Twitter one more time.. we miss you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 February, 12:13
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
i was suspended forever they disrepected President Trump and i would never go back. Im with you !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
11 February, 01:05
Twit is NOT COOL anymore, DeepState BS, everytime I make an account they find me N ban me, same with A--hole FB..staying here with other Patriots until our President is back where he should be! #TrumpWon2020

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
10 February, 11:02

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 February, 03:04
They won't unsuspend me. I'll be on Twitter again when Dorsey is in jail or otherwise not in charge of the Thought Police. Or when I take up new residence soon with a different computer location. Twitter can suck a lemon.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
11 February, 01:05
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Agreed!!

agape namaste @agapenamaste
10 February, 01:12
they suspended me with my message of agape love...never go back to traitors...thanQ

Grace Mercy @AgentBlueWhale
09 February, 08:28
I haven't been able to get on there for almost a year - I can't give a phone number and they won't allow me on without one so I hope you'll be posting here too.

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
09 February, 01:51
i woke up to be see suspended again from twitter. heres last twwets, replies.

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
09 February, 12:48
:) music to the ears, and then some! groovy news, yours remains - - specially as their platform is much easier to navigate. aloha!

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
09 February, 01:35
Followed, glad to see you back in Twitter❤️

Kimberly ES19 @KimberlyES19
08 February, 09:51
Followed

LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
08 February, 09:44
😉followed

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
08 February, 09:42
im stalking.... i mean following you on twitter now...

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
08 February, 09:41
Shoot, I'm out of emails and phone numbers but I'll try.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 February, 09:29
what is the secret to not immediately getting suspended?

Wendy Clicks4aCause @Wendyj23
08 February, 09:29
You are already restricted 🙄

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
08 February, 09:31
In response Wendy Clicks4aCause to her Publication
😍wendy clicks 4x wowzas

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
08 February, 09:31
In response Wendy Clicks4aCause to her Publication
😍wendy clicks 4x wowzas