Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 11:07
ICYMI - He'll be back soon :)
and cheers to the amazing people here for holding down the home front (together)

7:09pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
17 April, 11:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I feel useless on both fronts lately, here, Twitter. feeling like i do more harm than good when I try and connect with people. Sorry for the low vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 04:37 (E)
In response trueblue to his Publication
Been feeling the same... my nerves are jumbled, I can't think straight at times and the loss of my Doggie has put me over the edge lately... But we are still here, fighting the good fight.. gotta refuel I'm learning..

Glad to be with all my Anons and Frens here.. so supportive..! HUGS!💓

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
I’m sorry about the loss of your doggie.
09:24 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker9923 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 April, 10:27
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thank you, it's still so painful... I don't think I will ever get over it..He was my life...😪

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
22 April, 12:10
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I have lost many. They are a part of our family it is so painful. In time the pain will lessen and I believe we will be reunited.