Kim Runner @kimrunner
ICYMI - He'll be back soon :)
and cheers to the amazing people here for holding down the home front (together)

7:09pm Eastern...
11:07 AM - Apr 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
21 April, 09:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm so naive there I thought everyone had their twitters back, twitter is the battlefield ..AU is home base, I get to be in both worlds, AU is diffently cozier 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 April, 12:30
yea man... we be the homies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 April, 11:43
🥰

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 April, 11:13
I’ve been waiting patiently for this message. Must’ve missed it on Twitter.
Kudos to Northy - I thought of speaking out, don’t know that anyone else has, but Northy did, and he spoke like family members do to each other. 🌈😊

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
19 April, 10:38
This VK screenshots TG channel is GREAT!
It posts VK from all platforms. Sometimes even posts old pertinent VKs.

https://t.me/VKscreenshots

While on TG, here’s me:
Channel:
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru
Anons like Chat:
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiruC...

Jack Reacher @Epic001
12 March, 06:04
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 April, 10:18
Showoff

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
19 April, 10:11
Doing Patriot shit. Go get ‘em brother.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 April, 11:42
It has been a VERY interesting few weeks on twitter, it seems there is a massive amount of info from a few years back that got people booted for posting it then, being reposted and seen by many thousands now.

It honestly feels like it is building momentum and some interesting accounts seem to have popped up from no where, some with no posts for the last 2 years....

So many comments from people saying 'I had no idea' and they are angry!

It really seems like a new army is waking up to join us in battle.

Im sure it is ALL by design.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
20 April, 12:05
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Also people have been bringing up the letter 17 on fb, I was shocked !!

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
18 April, 08:25

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 April, 11:38
I think that both VK and GEORGE are alluding to dislosure, etc. about to happen…

GEORGE posted at 4:11 PM ET.

https://twitter.com/TheCol...

VK posted at 9:24 PM ET tonight, and 5:00 AM ET this morning

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
17 April, 11:15
We have to stop relying on other people (strangers) at this point. I don't believe anymore that Trump is the answer either!! Find and lean on your loved ones, friends, neighbors etc. No one on social media is going to save us or be our personal savior!! God is always a great option too ❤️🙏🌎🇺🇸

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 April, 10:19
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
THis

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
19 April, 03:57 (E)
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
I like Mr. D’s Grandpa dance, but I’m inclined to agree with you. We’re sovereign, divine beings; connected to Source/God and ultimately responsible for our own journeys.

I recognize that social media can be a source of support. A kind word at the right moment can help even if it’s from a stranger; get someone through a tough time or make them feel less alone.

In real life, I’m feeding my neighbours’ cats right now while they’re away. Occasionally, in the winter, they’ll blow the snow out of my driveway. This week, a family friend showed up with home cooking for my elderly mom.

She’d read an obituary which asked that, in lieu of donations, people consider doing a kind deed. We ate well for two nights because of this generous gift. We were warmed by the food as well as the thought that went into it.

These things are simple examples of the support that comes from face-to-face connection and community. I feel fortunate to enjoy the best of both worlds!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 April, 09:53
420?

ICYMI —

GEORGE last edited this Tweet at 12:16 AM ET, this morning.

https://twitter.com/TheCol...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 April, 08:29
Nice that he feels this is “home”, his home away from home perhaps, but let’s not forget that VK too, also has a real human family just like all of us. Imagine having to split time between SM platforms & ur real fam. VK & many here have given us the basics, & the tools to start with & we have flown & learned much!

BTW…I do love how he refers to Twitter as “Twitta” 🤣with that New Yawk accent 😅

I’m grateful & HOPEFUL that he & others have red pilled many over there. I mean when ur labeled a “government funded media” & then remove ur account that tells me that deployment to the “battlefield “ was well worth it!!!🐸

AU is definitely a special place

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 April, 08:22
😄💗hey Kim !!...how are you today ?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 08:33
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Pretty good for a Monday, Dan.
How about you?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 April, 04:38
VK’s times away are a good time to realize that soon he will be gone for good. Kick us out of the nest and learn to fly on our own. It’s bittersweet to think about but when the time comes we should be on our way to MAGA and all we have been fighting for. I get choked up just thinking about it…

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 04:32
We have all been tagging Elon for the last week to reinstate you and all Anons back on Twit by 4/20... hope it works..💥

17 April, 07:54
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
4.20% 😎😉🤔

17 April, 08:23
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Would be so awesome if that happens...let's manifest it :)

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 April, 12:12
About a month ago I posted that he left cause we’re all settled in over here & cozy while he went to do some sketchy 💩 to wake the sleepers on other platforms. We’re all corraled in over watching the 💩 show! 😁

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 April, 11:38
Example of this guy sitting on his thumbs waiting for a Leader, Savior, Hero is not what VK intended to happen...neither Juan nor CiC Trump ever said anything to take YOUR OWN leadership and responsibility away from us. We are who WE are waiting for. Yes VK has been scarce...and so have I...sensing the moment draws near im compelled to do other things to be better prepared for THE TIME AFTER this time. I'm working on my music and have started recording again for the first time since Q posts grabbed my attn...shook me the fuck up...made me cry...reevaluate my life, Faith, and responsibilities...and I'm still all in...BUT im not sitting around waiting for VK to save my lil ass! I go to his twitter...get caught up and move on. Seriously that posters comment to VK is sad.
WWG1WGA ...AND surviving is ALL we have to do to get there. NOT everyone will make it!! U guys and earthwomen better prepare for THAT loss.
The End Won't Be For Everyone...means several things, as does everything else.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 April, 02:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Oh those early days of Q when many
thought all this 'enjoy the show" and
"people have to be shown" narrative
was for getting results of nobody voting
for dems ever again and other goodness..
now we have entered the narrative from
many sources that all will get much worse
and many good Americans will die..glad I
have plenty of rice and beans

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 April, 11:54
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Victor, I took my wife fishing in the rain today. It was very cold and wet, but we got a fish and a tree. Good times.
Broke the tip of my pole off that kinda sucked.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 April, 11:37
At least while he was gone on this Deployment he could check in, it wasn’t like that time he was gone from Mother’s Day until almost Christmas! 🤣😂.

He couldn’t even check in during those LONG MONTHS when he was away! We did pretty good though as a FAM!! But we all missed him @vincentkennedy like crazy! 🙌🥰❤️

17 April, 11:41
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
yeah dude - don't do that again. lol
super grateful for our home and everyone here!

17 April, 08:01
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I remember that!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
17 April, 11:24 (E)
Recon mission ! ? 😄

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 April, 11:24
Glad to see this update. 😅 Rough when you still aren’t allowed to play in the Twitter sandbox.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 April, 11:52
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Noone realizes that TOO MANY VOICES DISTORT ALL MSGS THAT must BE HEARD! TOO MANY people are WAY too far behind the curve to help IN ANY WAY! I wish more would see the IMPORT of soo many different things that are seen as worrisome or a sign of desperation. ALL things are for a reason! Focused, positive voices who contribute to a msg that is True, Faithful, Patriotic, and Loving are needed now on twitter. THATS not to say people don't deserve a voice...but its not constructive to getting a focused msg out. Too many voices makes a mess of the msg. ALL NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!
No single point failure has been allowed.
Multi-D Chess w/Military Planning at its Best
A Triple Reverse Mindfuck at the end will clarify what has happened and WHY! I Love U.
WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL
In God's Hands
MAGA MANIACS!!!
FUCK YEAH!!!!!
🎶🎵🎤🥁🎸🌴🌎👀💥💯🤍🏁🤍

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 April, 11:23
I love the fact that he called AU home. Thanks VK we all love and stand with you

trueblue @trueblue
17 April, 11:19
I feel useless on both fronts lately, here, Twitter. feeling like i do more harm than good when I try and connect with people. Sorry for the low vibes.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 04:37 (E)
In response trueblue to his Publication
Been feeling the same... my nerves are jumbled, I can't think straight at times and the loss of my Doggie has put me over the edge lately... But we are still here, fighting the good fight.. gotta refuel I'm learning..

Glad to be with all my Anons and Frens here.. so supportive..! HUGS!💓

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 April, 11:33
In response trueblue to his Publication
Sending love your way!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
17 April, 11:17
🙏🥰💖 + 79 :) 1/17/79 :) 💙☀️🦋🌟

🙏💖🌌🌟Home + I see dat 79 :)💙☀️🦋🌟

https://spotify.link/9UFXj...

https://youtu.be/W_fVFbiF1...

17 April, 11:32
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
:)

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 April, 11:13
😊🙏🤍