Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 11:07
ICYMI - He'll be back soon :)
and cheers to the amazing people here for holding down the home front (together)

7:09pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
I feel useless on both fronts lately, here, Twitter. feeling like i do more harm than good when I try and connect with people. Sorry for the low vibes.
11:19 AM - Apr 17, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 April, 11:33
In response trueblue to his Publication
Sending love your way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 04:37 (E)
Been feeling the same... my nerves are jumbled, I can't think straight at times and the loss of my Doggie has put me over the edge lately... But we are still here, fighting the good fight.. gotta refuel I'm learning..

Glad to be with all my Anons and Frens here.. so supportive..! HUGS!💓

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
19 April, 09:24
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I’m sorry about the loss of your doggie.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 April, 11:32
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Sorry about your doggie. Hugs

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 11:31
First of all, you never have to apologize for your feelings.
Off days and low vibes happen to all of us.
Sorry to hear you're feeling that way.
In my opinion, it is ok to just 'be' somewhere. I think we all put to much pressure on ourselves bc we all want to add value and support the mission. That's the great thing about being in this movement - sometimes you give and sometimes you take. It's ok to just be around and take in information and contribute when and if you feel like it.

On a side note, if you're feeling uninspired, sometimes breaks are good to recharge your batteries. Try doing something offline to help you ground and that makes you happen....doesn't matter what it is or how long you do it...that usually works for me.
Hang in there!

trueblue @trueblue
17 April, 01:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks Kim, and thanks for the response. Sometimes I need the validation and permission from someone outside of myself.

And I feel like all I’ve been doing is taking a break! Haha. I spend most of my time outside, grounding, meditating, being with spirit, maybe I’m supposed to be in a spiritual support phase. Kinda have had this feeling this whole awakening that my part and future is not necessarily here yet but it’s preparing me for it. I’ll persist. I trust my soul.