Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 01:12
Trust the Plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
You will know Esther soon, vibes!

“Esther was like a lioness hiding in the bushes, waiting for her prey.”

2 pics⤵️
08:34 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 03:01
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
How did your two comment images help that little girl?
I don't understand.

It seems a handful of anons, the minority, fewer and fewer these days thankfully, use these catchphrases to help people minimize and overlook the reality that we are losing our children and country to satanic pedophiles and a Luciferian NWO.

That little 8 year old girl was gang raped by over 60 men because people did the same thing, looked the other way.

It needs to stop, the "soon", "WHs are in control", "The storm is coming", "we caught them all", " it's just a movie", makes good people complacent to the crimes in front of our eyes.

What does they mean when your government is ramming it up your arse while children are being destroyed in real-time by warped-speed genocide jabs and satanic ritual abuse, transgender indoctrination and pedophiles?

One 2nd grade teacher bragged she already convinced 8 out of 10 of her students they were the other gender, but hey, the bad people were all caught.🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 April, 04:59
I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. My comments were meant to highlight the courage of Kari Lake for calling the situation out, not to diminish the horrific plight of every child caught in this nightmare! My heart and prayers go out to each and everyone of one them. I would offer my arms and home to her, in a heartbeat.

I’m sure there are people who are not aware of the trafficking that is happening and has been ongoing a very long time, making a lot of people very rich! I Thank God for and cannot wait until Governor Kari Lake shuts the whole thing down! I believe she is the lioness that will get it done and the other border states (North and South) will follow her lead! #Karizona

IMO, Doq saying Arizona is (their) tombstone is 🎯 and Kari Lake and team will make happen!

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
16 June, 09:38
At this point in the "plan"..this little girl's pain and suffering is 100% on the WHs. IF they are in control..IF they have it all..then her suffering and others suffering is on them. It's past time to END THIS SHIT SHOW...IMO.