Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 April, 09:34
I asked ChatGPT, “What would happen if all of the ice in Antarctica melted?”
The answer made me wonder if earth is ‘programmed’ to wipe itself clean every so often.
#Mudfloods

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
18 April, 09:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Have you ever filled a glass of water full of ice to the rim and watched it melt? Does it spill over? AI is trained to screw with our minds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
18 April, 10:25
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Agreed. The ice melting and drowning us all is a lie. Be terrified of this so that you never seek what's ACTUALLY under/behind all that ice! In fact, I kinda feel like it's possible that the money they're stealing from us to 'combat climate change' is actually used to ensure the ice DOESN'T melt...well, SOME of the money anyway - the bulk goes into their pockets.

Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Proud (Red), click on at the bottom under it