Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I asked ChatGPT, “What would happen if all of the ice in Antarctica melted?”
The answer made me wonder if earth is ‘programmed’ to wipe itself clean every so often.
#Mudfloods
09:34 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 May, 03:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Why did you ask that ? why will the ice disappear ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
18 April, 10:43
I don't know, wether this is an answer? I have sadly no idea from Physik....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 April, 10:06
Aloha Wow you got an answer
They couldn't answer my questions.
I wouldn't trust a thing they offer
Same programmer same BS.
Lies
If it isn't Q approved I'm not interested😄

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
18 April, 09:39
Have you ever filled a glass of water full of ice to the rim and watched it melt? Does it spill over? AI is trained to screw with our minds

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
18 April, 10:25
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Agreed. The ice melting and drowning us all is a lie. Be terrified of this so that you never seek what's ACTUALLY under/behind all that ice! In fact, I kinda feel like it's possible that the money they're stealing from us to 'combat climate change' is actually used to ensure the ice DOESN'T melt...well, SOME of the money anyway - the bulk goes into their pockets.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 April, 10:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Wonder if the result would be different if the ice averaged more than a mile thick and on was on land.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
18 April, 09:38
Trained AI, INPUT= OUTPUT possibilities, Just saying , Clif High tests the parameters all the time, learning...butt what?