Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 08:39
Yeah this part of the movie sucks, and it's long, and it's boring as hell. It had to be this way. How many years did they post missing children on milk cartons? Decades. We were too busy with our sports and entertainment to notice. Since then, 10's of millions of kids went missing. Raped, tortured, and killed. We had politicians and our intel agencies starting global wars where more lives were lost. Will there be casualties during this film? Yes. There were already casualties beforehand. Unless people really wake up once and for all, the cycle repeats itself. We are at war. War is messy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 08:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ok, Mr. Ezra, this really pisses me off. Some of us were not busy with sports and enertainment. Some of us were busy growing up with pedophile parents, and then raising vaccine damaged children while trying to make enough money to not starve to death. Do you know what the divorce rate is when you have an autistic kid? 95% Staying married was hard work. Some of us have been in the trenches, fighting this war, our whole effing lives, which is why we recognized Q when he appeared. Nobody had to "wake me up" to evil. Having a sociopath for a father did that. Quit blaming the people for this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrie InArizona @All4skSherrie1
This wasn't meant towards you, Sounds like you never had a time in your life when you werent woke, you were just surviving every day. Hopefully when this is all over and we take back our country you will find the help and peace you have always deserved.
09:12 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by All4skSherrie1 in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 11:08
In response Sherrie InArizona to her Publication
Thank you, I appreciate that, and will try to keep it in mind. My beef is not that I dont believe or trust the plan- the plan is all that Ive literally got. Im totally obsessed- it has taken completely over. My gut tells me that Ive got to trust people like ezra, even though trust is not something im generally good at. So when all the white hats start going off on how we arent awake enough, not grateful enough, not whatever, i just kind of lose it. I wonder if they have any idea how much its costing some of us to trust them. Maybe they know. idk.

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
08 February, 09:32
In response Sherrie InArizona to her Publication
Well said!