Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Yeah this part of the movie sucks, and it's long, and it's boring as hell. It had to be this way. How many years did they post missing children on milk cartons? Decades. We were too busy with our sports and entertainment to notice. Since then, 10's of millions of kids went missing. Raped, tortured, and killed. We had politicians and our intel agencies starting global wars where more lives were lost. Will there be casualties during this film? Yes. There were already casualties beforehand. Unless people really wake up once and for all, the cycle repeats itself. We are at war. War is messy.
08:39 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
09 February, 03:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I sure wish we could force feed people the truth!
shut down the whole world. no one leaves their home. EBS is initiated. Every channel on t.v. plays 24 hrs of truth! over and over until the sleeping wake the fuck up!
unrealistic I'm sure, but it's an idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
10 February, 12:28
In response Laura Farrell to her Publication
Hear hear!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
09 February, 03:38
Just shared a similar sentiment with a few people in my own chat room who are on the "I'll believe it when I see it" kick.
Oh, I'm sorry, did the 6 months you invested in saving the planet interrupt your otherwise perfect life?? Please leave my channel or have the respect to get some persperctive!! Anybody who is frustrated want to let me know when you're willing to trade places with any one of those babies or the brave men and women who are saving them!!
Frustration is one thing, but if you want to spread your doubt it will be met with a strong dose of reality you may not enjoy.

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 February, 02:35
I'm guessing we need a "remember the Alamo" moment to wake up the masses to get them pissed enough to get in the fight. It is only at the precipice that people find the will to change (wake up & take back their power & responsibility to our republic). #GodWins

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
09 February, 02:31
how long? people are suffering i know thats the idea but, its hard to watch ...the blindness of the people is astounding

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
09 February, 02:15
war is hell, and not good for any living thing. war is the evil that men do.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
09 February, 02:15
war is hell, and not good for any living thing. war is the evil that men do.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 11:32
THIS IS NOT #WAR

THIS IS #Depopulation

#vatican AGENDA

BLACK VS WHITE = SAME AGENDA

#MILTARY -- #ORDER - #JESUIT

09 February, 11:17

09 February, 11:19
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
SO...
THATSA THE #trustheplan GUYS!!
LOOKS
ITS AMAZING

A LOT OF YOU WILL NEED EVENTUALLY TO DIE

IN ORER TO NO GET TO ANGRY THE #vatican GUYS

BUT.. CHILL

Johnny Chick @joecoolvette
09 February, 11:15
War is >>>>H3LL

09 February, 11:25
In response Johnny Chick to his Publication
FOR #SHEEPS

09 February, 11:15
SO....

IT IS WHY, ALL OF YOU CREEPY AND DISGUISTING OLD PEOPLE

SHOULD BE ERRADIACETD WITH #vaccine #POISON DONE BY

#Trump ADMINISTRADION IN JOINT VENTURE WITH #US #Military

IT MERELY .. A STRATEGIC MOVEMENT

WHAT A COINCIDENDE THAT THIS STRATEGICAL MOVEMENT

MATCH PERFECTLY

THE POBLATION REDUCTION PLAN OF #Globalists PLANS

#vatican - #ROME - #agenda #2030 - #Depopulation

ALSO THE - #Davos FORUM

but #trustheplan
its a tramp to fall over the bad guys when get confidence witht some millions #intoxicates by #MAGA - #vaccine

#namaste

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 February, 11:07
it does suck, wish there was a ⏩ button

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
09 February, 09:51
the roots of this war is Spiritual a war that has been raging from the beginning the seed of the Devil vs the seed of the Woman (Gen.3:15)
Which must be understood in order to fight effectively. Of which God ultimately Wins 🙌 Hallelujah

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
09 February, 09:37
Yes, we are at war, but this time is different as GOD is in control! Good vs evil, the demons are running and dragging their slime behind them to get out of the way of the remnant, the praying saints that were born for such a time as this. Heavenly Host, in Jesus' name, keep them running!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
10 February, 12:27
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻God won

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
09 February, 08:27
We had no idea. Normal people can not grasp the kind of evil thats been happening on this earth. we love God, our country, our families our children. There is no greater gift from God than a child. In order for our minds to grasp what evil people are doing to children, we must venture to a place we can't fathom. How can we even accuse someone of doing something so vile? This is how most of us think. Until we are slapped in the face with an evil reality. over and over. Once that happens, however, the pissed level goes off the charts. We are ready, for whatever comes, for as long as it takes

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
09 February, 05:26
That's why these platforms are so very important, as well as the alternative media. Some of the alt. media people are starting to lose faith, which is very sad, but hopefully they will come back around. There are still some great ones out there, like Santa Surfing, who always keep the faith and a positive attitude. I'm done with the sheep. I spend my effort on supporting those awake that need reassurance, and I receive reassurance in return when I start feeling down and depressed from it all. What we're doing matters, and if not us, then who?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 February, 03:37
I told a few of my friends that were feeling burnt out to go take a snack and bathroom break, come back later in the week, and I'll hold down the fort for them if something comes up. I dont even think Q wanted all anons running vigilant 24/7/365.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 February, 03:34
The war doesn't leave you when you leave the warzone either. It stops in to ruin your day, sometime in the future. Never goes away.

War IS hell.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 03:33
I don't mind it going slow at times if you know the intricacies or have been paying attention. Many say baseball is boring but if they watch it like a chess game and know all the subtleties, you can contemplate what the pitcher has in his repertoire in might through, is going to throw a curve a fastball, how the batter fares against each one of the aforementioned, what team is who left in the bullpen, is the team going to play small ball to win, etc

Grace Universal Trust Fall @universaltrustfall
09 February, 03:30
Indeed it's miserably slow and boring. It's like we've been at this for lifetimes... oh wait. 🙃

wwc w17 @wwcw17
09 February, 02:08
Considering I didn't think this would happen in my lifetime, I'm just thankful all the demon spawn are FINALLY being rounded up and brought to real justice- Praise God!

Long, maybe. Longing to see justice served, yes. Boring not from this perspective. We're getting multiple updates a day rather than one every three months! Thanks for the updates.

God Wins

Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 February, 11:53
our beautiful children have suffered so much world wide. This must stop my heart is broken throughout this process. Enough

All Well @AllWell
08 February, 11:46
expressed beautifully here by Sasha Stone, " these are My babies!" those who ignore the subject are well addressed here. under 4minutes. worth watching

https://youtu.be/EVeRmI7BI...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 03:46
In response All Well to his Publication
well worth it

Francisca Rod @Frannie
11 February, 06:21
In response All Well to his Publication
Exactly how i feel, Thank God we arent alone, i can count with one hand how many actually understand an everyone else is oblivious......on my facebook account it saddens me an this here is perfectly said

Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
08 February, 11:43
seriously what are we waiting for? Why did We stop the fight after inaugeration day? Trump opened our eyes but hes not our savior, hes just the guy that beought us together! What happened to the wnergy we had this summer and fall? We need to start getting loud again!

Renee White @Rapnay
08 February, 11:15
this is the part of the movie i hode under the covers and wait gues i know its coming. wait for it

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
08 February, 11:10
If the flock would wake ip it would go faster. 😩😩

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
08 February, 11:16
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I think they are all on Ambien.

All Well @AllWell
08 February, 11:48
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
about those who will not wake. unde4 4 min.
https://youtu.be/EVeRmI7BI...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 February, 10:53
we stay strong and we believe in The Man
TRUMP
it was always about the children

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 February, 10:46
💔😭🇺🇲🦅🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
08 February, 10:39
it's time to bring down the churches involved along with the devil mother Teresa and her son.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 10:39
Since the public narrative is still very very far from the Truth, if you expect to wake people up you will have to put pedel to the metal a bit more.