Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:37
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Anytime I feel like this is dragging on, i stop and feel "Be still and know that I am God" vibes😊 it is in that time that the Universe is busy lining things up as they should be for me/us. Trust the process. Control your thoughts and mind. Give love. It's all going to work out💖 GM Kim😊 Let's do this damn thing😎
09:47 AM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:52
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
You're amazing, Benna.
Love your spirit! ♥️🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 April, 09:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have battled so long now. I know what the hard days are like. I still have them, I just see them differently than I used to😉 Love ya much 💖 the only thing we control is our mind. We change our mindset, we change everything 😎👊