Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 07:52
Do you remember last year's skanky J-Lo Superbowl halftime? This year there was no exploitation of women, and no Jezebel. Did you even notice? Dark to light. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
Emmmm it was pretty effing dark in my opinion~ I can absolutely understand why people missed the "light" in this show. If this was an Alliance production....it missed the mark by a long shot! I thought the show was dismal with the worst audio in Super Bowl history! Total waste of time...
09:03 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dodge1111 in this post can reply
Ruth Smith @RuthS1979
08 February, 10:17
In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication
and whats with the red demon eyes. it really sucked and was not what i would call entertainment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 09:39
In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication
I still haven't looked up the halftime show; I have no TV service. I heard exactly that, the darkness can be chalked up to taking everyone's individuality away, i.e. the principles of communism. It's explained more fully in a post I reposted by someone else.