Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Do you remember last year's skanky J-Lo Superbowl halftime? This year there was no exploitation of women, and no Jezebel. Did you even notice? Dark to light. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
07:52 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
25 March, 10:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You are right Dark to Light
Thanks for sharing with Non TV watchers.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Super Bowl 2022 Half Time Show - YouTube

Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar & Eminem Full Show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
25 March, 10:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
09 February, 02:52
Did any of you see monologue this last year? Caveat emptor! Don't go there unless you are prepared to hear it. Not PC. At all. No naughty words but uncensored subject matter. She doesn't hold back as she demystifies how the average female would have fared attempting the same maneuvers.

COMEDIAN CAROLANNE MILJAVAC: VAJAY-LO GOALS. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
08 February, 11:35
It was satanic. Did you see the noose? The tombstones? Panda eyes? Illuminated words (messages)? Red and black? Dark, robotic angels? I only watched expecting it to be different. I saw what was said to be a Q but all the satanic symbols makes me second guess the part. The positive was that everyone was fully dressed.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 10:51
Yes, not Kids in Cages this year, but I'd hardly call it "light". It failed to escape the dark echo chamber of Hollywood. Nor do I need musicians presenting inside commentary on life in the Hollywood bubble.

Flush it all down along with the swamp.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
08 February, 10:41
Yeah i noticed, but it was creepy as hell!!!

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
08 February, 09:03
Emmmm it was pretty effing dark in my opinion~ I can absolutely understand why people missed the "light" in this show. If this was an Alliance production....it missed the mark by a long shot! I thought the show was dismal with the worst audio in Super Bowl history! Total waste of time...

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 09:39
In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication
I still haven't looked up the halftime show; I have no TV service. I heard exactly that, the darkness can be chalked up to taking everyone's individuality away, i.e. the principles of communism. It's explained more fully in a post I reposted by someone else.

Ruth Smith @RuthS1979
08 February, 10:17
In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication
and whats with the red demon eyes. it really sucked and was not what i would call entertainment

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
08 February, 09:03
Emmmm it was pretty effing dark in my opinion~ I can absolutely understand why people missed the "light" in this show. If this was an Alliance production....it missed the mark by a long shot! I thought the show was dismal with the worst audio in Super Bowl history! Total waste of time...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 February, 08:59
I noticed. I said to my son. 'Look at that not one scantily clad woman suggestively dancing.'

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
08 February, 08:58
It was a creepy & dark show! Just be good little soldiers, wear the mask, no identity. And amazingly MANY saw it for this---friends I thought could never see thru "entertainment". Plus the lit words in white and pulsating lights---were messages.

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
08 February, 09:01
In response Debbie Norris to her Publication
And the commercials had "no feel good" sense to them! They were crazy with weird characters, wild colors----one had a metal owl wall art in kids bedroom; another had all sorts of weird sequencing in it & one shot is spaceship with 2 aliens in open door---wth!!! I only watched the half time show, so as to try to see the symbolism they try to force on us.

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
08 February, 09:06
In response Debbie Norris to her Publication
I totally agree with you 100% ...just because Ezra is saying it people are jumping on the bandwagon! The show was dark, satanic & had an evil feel to it, not to mention the audio problem. Complete failure if this in fact was The Alliance showing people the light! If you want to show us darkness to light than SHOW THE DAMN LIGHT ...RED and BLACK theme is NOT LIGHT! How about WHITE & Irridescence....than people would catch on! smh!

Mike 1.7 @Goldstar17
08 February, 08:34
I sure did notice! I also noticed that one of the songs played (over the speaker) during the game was Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA", a song our President loves to play at his events. 🍿

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
08 February, 08:19
I'm sorry, but I'm not hearing anything good about it. Spelling out SATAN in lights, creepy zombie dancing, words unintelligible, and I did not see any resemblance to MJ, he has a distinct touch to his music, this was just noise. Us Midwesterners don't like the darkness, if he was trying to portray dark to light, it didn't come through very well.

Julia Yeh @JYeh72
08 February, 08:17
I think this year's show was creepy with those masks ... what was the message? Masking of the whole population of human beings?

Mike 1.7 @Goldstar17
08 February, 08:25
In response Julia Yeh to his Publication
Those white "masks" in the gold maze looked like tighty whities or jock straps on their heads 🤣. We couldn't stop laughing.

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
08 February, 08:15
I felt the whole dark to light watching it. I actually really enjoyed the halftime show. And I loved the MJ feel this year! Much better!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
08 February, 08:13
Good point

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
08 February, 08:05
Had a bunch of people over for the SB... all clueless on what is going on... that makes me sad.... they will never wake up unless its in there face.... they are all busy on their tic toc and I feel like my life, country is slipping away.
my favorite part was the begining of the half time show then the stadium was dark, then the doors opened and the singer walk in, and the light shown through.... from dark to light...
please GOD....

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
08 February, 08:13
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
Your friends, and mine, are going to get jolted, maybe not awake but jolted. Some may never come to terms with it. We can only be there to help if they ask.

Jackie Thames @Jax47
08 February, 08:25
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
im patiently wait8ng on my friends to comeback. i will welcome them with open arms because i know it was out of fear. best believe i will hear a few im sorrys though!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 08:04
When are we goign to see all these sick & evil bad actors get arrested? Or if they have been, when will they finally reveal it to the world?

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
08 February, 08:03
No exploitation of women but clearly SATANIC.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 February, 08:00
way better, just disappointed with how they did the national anthem! It should be sung with honor and pride! Nope not this time! Same for God Bless America! Some just dont get it!

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
08 February, 07:58
i'm going to watch it a few more times tonight - EXPOSURE! i love it! the only thing i can figure out are the words illuminated in the backdrop toward the end ? anyone find any understanding?

Jackie Smithwick @Theconservativeyogi124
08 February, 07:56
thought the same thing. thriller vibes all throughout too.

Jackie Smithwick @Theconservativeyogi124
08 February, 07:56
thought the same thing. thriller vibes all throughout too.

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
08 February, 07:55
🙋🏻‍♀️

Kim Board @Kimpossible
Had a Michael Jackson feel to it

Kim Board @Kimpossible
Had a Michael Jackson feel to it