Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
21 April, 09:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The BIG Muddy
Muddy Waters Run Deep
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Flooding preps continue along Mississippi River in Twin Cities - YouTube

The Mississippi River is rising in St. Paul as the spring snow melt begins.Subscribe to FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. Paul https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClwddNv0C...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
18 April, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 April, 11:16
Mud flood vibes ???https://twitter.com/Vincen...

18 April, 03:33
Comms??? 👀

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 April, 02:18
Me a week ago grounding in the St. John's river. Felt so calm afterwards...blissful

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 12:30
Nana can not wait for it to get warm enough to hit the water here.

When this chills down Nana is taking a month off.
I will be in the water somewhere the whole time.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 April, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too Nana! I was in Florida for vacation last week but it poured rain most of the time. Got a few moments to walk out and go put my feet in the St. John's river. Grounding at it's finiest...did miss getting to the beach due to the weather 😫.

18 April, 12:13
DoQ , did you already post this post in the past or I ´m having a "déjà vu " moment ?????? I believe you had.

Green 8700 @Green8700
17 April, 10:41
It’s amazing, when I was little we couldn’t be near a Stream or mud hole or pond without taking Off our shoes and socks and piddling around. This weekend I walked around in my bare feet outside all day. It was awesome. How did we ever get away from all those good things.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
17 April, 10:33
Never did that. But made plenty of mud pies in my life. I am to scared of reptiles this time of year. I saw a snake while fishing Saturday.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 April, 10:27
As long as it wasn't in Ohio.
Glad you had fun.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 April, 10:24
My Hero !!!! I went fishing.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 April, 10:10

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 April, 10:32
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣❤

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 April, 10:04
Not sure if relevant..

Michelle = 100
Hopefully he's up next.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 April, 09:59
😂😂😂

Who did Diana entrust to help her flee?
https://qposts.online/post...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 April, 08:18
This is how I prefer to ground. I have a stream near my home with large stones to sit on and I just let my toes squish into the muddy bottom. ☺️

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
21 April, 09:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Me too. I like to walk it everyday

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
21 April, 09:31
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I go to the Navy Rec park off base 4 miles from home
Sometimes the beach 6 miles away
( pic is the park) forest and beach 😊

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 April, 07:56 (E)
When I was a kid, 8/9yrs, we lived by a stream, that had a small marshy area our ducks liked to poke about in.

I would get up really early (5am in Summer), and walk barefoot in the marsh, feeling the mud ooze between my toes...

Your post reminded me. Have not thought about that in decades...😊

We live in an area now, where everything is spikey... not pleasant to go barefoot.

connie wright @cowri
17 April, 07:42
I walked on my porch barefoot while it is snowing to let Fed-EX in with my package. About as grounded as I want right now. 87* two days ago but today snowing 38*. Winter is not over in April. :(

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
17 April, 10:28
In response connie wright to her Publication
MN or WI?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 April, 07:43
I’m getting some kind of vibe.

⚡️💧💯

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 April, 07:45
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
AND THE GUY WITH THE LETS GO BRANDON HAT LOL

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
17 April, 07:32
Electrifying in that cold water.