Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 11:07
ICYMI - He'll be back soon :)
and cheers to the amazing people here for holding down the home front (together)

7:09pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Example of this guy sitting on his thumbs waiting for a Leader, Savior, Hero is not what VK intended to happen...neither Juan nor CiC Trump ever said anything to take YOUR OWN leadership and responsibility away from us. We are who WE are waiting for. Yes VK has been scarce...and so have I...sensing the moment draws near im compelled to do other things to be better prepared for THE TIME AFTER this time. I'm working on my music and have started recording again for the first time since Q posts grabbed my attn...shook me the fuck up...made me cry...reevaluate my life, Faith, and responsibilities...and I'm still all in...BUT im not sitting around waiting for VK to save my lil ass! I go to his twitter...get caught up and move on. Seriously that posters comment to VK is sad.
WWG1WGA ...AND surviving is ALL we have to do to get there. NOT everyone will make it!! U guys and earthwomen better prepare for THAT loss.
The End Won't Be For Everyone...means several things, as does everything else.
11:38 AM - Apr 17, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 April, 11:54
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Victor, I took my wife fishing in the rain today. It was very cold and wet, but we got a fish and a tree. Good times.
Broke the tip of my pole off that kinda sucked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 12:20
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
That sounds fun if not tooo cold!
(lotta ladies hate to be cold AND around water)
...but she sounds supportive and fun! U guys rock!!! Stay up man! 👀💥💯🌴🤍🏁🤍
Ps...its been cold and windy here and I ride my bike at nite for the cardio, lungs, and leg exercize...wind wears me out and cold tightens me up...so getting a lil stir crazy. Lol...thats why I began recording again, so...funny how blessings come. I had been wanting to get going again but there's so much I miss when I'm not here...so the weather kinda kicked my butt in gear and I'm jazzed about it. Ok, tmi?! 🫣🤍🏁🤍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 April, 11:06
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
👌

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 April, 02:55
Oh those early days of Q when many
thought all this 'enjoy the show" and
"people have to be shown" narrative
was for getting results of nobody voting
for dems ever again and other goodness..
now we have entered the narrative from
many sources that all will get much worse
and many good Americans will die..glad I
have plenty of rice and beans

arba happihr @arba
17 April, 07:55
I am working hard on this. Just in case
What if who I love doesn't make it,
Heck what if I don't make it.
Only God knows ,right
Make life great
while you think
you know hahahaha

18 April, 02:02
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Good for u! I told my dad this morning that some people won't survive the 1st shock. Some won't survive the second shock. Hell, there's soo much even WE don't know that it's literally about survival for everyone! I told him he may not survive it. He defends what he knows...and sadly, he knows the lies real well. He's a smart man...who doesn't believe the deception is all encompassing, But it is. His mind can't comprehend that he knows nothing. Imagine the void between ur ears suddenly growing ten fold!...a hundred fold. Full of only lies. Then there's the religious. Religion had no place in our home. So that won't be a problem...besides the shock! Just remember...those who die go with God...whatever that entails. Stay up!!! 🤍🏁🤍

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
17 April, 12:12
BRAVO... SO VERY WELL SAID!!! 🙏

17 April, 12:27
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
I Love U Patriot anonalicious!!!....having said that, wish I knew what ur pronouns are! Mine are He/Him and This Guy!! My friends call me Victor and many other bastardizations of it. Anonymity is problematic for me and it's one reason I stayed off social media, computers, and the innerwebs, to begin with...but if I at least knew if u are a lady I could treat u like u deserve to be treated by a man. If ur a man...than we can at least have that in common. Thank u for responding either way man!!! U rock like a madman!!! 🤍🏁🤍👋😎
...I realize u may choose anonymity to be sexless and thus be treated as a human instead of any gender specific way...and if so, ill assume ur a woman...and I mean it in a good way! 🤭 Stay up brother man!!! 👀💥💯😆🎶🎵🎤🥁🎸🌴🌎🤍🏁🤍