Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
17 April, 03:12
https://redstate.com/bonch...

Instead of making faux claims of racism, these activists should focus on the real problems that caused this. Those include rampant crime and corruption that creates an environment where businesses can’t survive. The idea that Walmart is racist is laughable

TRUTH: BLACK LOOTERS AND CRIME DESTROY BUSINESS, BUSINESS SHUTS DOWN, BLACK ACTIVISTS BLAME WALMART- THERE WILL BE BILLIONS IN LAWSUITS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO NIGGERS DESTROY EVERYTHING AROUND THEM? THEY BLAME EVERYONE FOR THE PROBLEMS THEY CAUSE

AND ITS GOING TO GET WORSE!!!!

REALLY???????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
The black culture in America has been played for years since slavery and still to this day to keep us fighting against each other. It’s funny, we don’t hear the whites in Portland OR crying about Walmart closing their 3 stores in Portland because of the same issue. We don’t hear about these cities around the country who won’t even allow Walmart to open stores in the “Nicer” areas of the country because it’s too low end and brings the ghetto. We all are taught and brainwashed from the govt to hate each other so we don’t unit against the powers to be.
03:27 AM - Apr 17, 2023
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
17 April, 03:31
In response USCG VET to his Publication
BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO FINALLY GET UP OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES AND STOP THE CRIMES OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE

THERE NEED TO BE BLACK FATHERS

THERE NEEDS TO BE REAL PARENTING

(MOST BLACK HOMES ARE 90% UNKNOWN FATHERS AND MANY NIGGLETT OFFSPRING ARE BORN TO MANY BABY DADDIES)

WHOES YO DADDY? IS A BLACK PHRASE AND ITS JUST MORE THAN A JOKE

MOST OF THEM ARE FATHERLESS AND BLACK PEOPLE

BLACK "LEADERS"

TAKE A STAND FOR YOUR OWN PEOPLE

STOP THE CRIME AND STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN FAILINGS TO STOP THE CRIMES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vince Edwards @vinceableworld
17 April, 05:57
"Nigglet" earned you the block. It exposes your low IQ.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 April, 07:49
Are you trying to divide or unite because I can’t tell. Black and whites have single parents. This is insulting to me and I’m white raised by my mother no father in the picture.