Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
16 April, 01:57
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Retired Medical here:

It is called an ADONIS BELT and only MEN HAVE AN ADONIS BELT.

The reason [trans.posers] never stand straight on is the obvious Adonis Belt...OMG...this man does not care, or should I say...IS PROUD OF THAT BELT.

Most [posers] put their hands on [their] "hips" to be photographed. That swimmer "girl" is a poser. the tennis posers. [dolly] poser. I can go on and on, but you get the picture.

Adonis Belt and facial structure is a definite give-away for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
16 April, 04:54
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Totally, Adonis belt is a dead give away, Anatomy 101😳😳😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
16 April, 01:23
Never liked him. When I was younger I liked Cher, Dolly Parton and others, one day I looked at them and saw something that made me dislike them, that was my awakening and I finally now understand why.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
16 April, 01:17
Look at that line: no hips at all. Its a man.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 April, 01:15
Nothing like cheekbone implants too!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 April, 01:12
Aaaaand another….schlong alonga ding dong!! 🤮

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 April, 01:05
Well, that makes more sense!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 April, 12:59
People spend money on albums, concerts supporting darkness, evildoers.

When people discover truth, will they be shocked, embarrassed, repentant...
OR will they be SO glazed over with indifference, apathy accepting evil perversion taught at very young age that evil perversion is normal???

Welcome to the days of Noah...

Isaiah 5:20
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 April, 12:50
As they age it gets more obvious. Pink is a other term for adrenochrome..

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 April, 12:36

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 April, 12:48
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I've never felt compelled to watch anything involving that subhuman... now I know why... that is one ugly mofo!

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
16 April, 01:43
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I DO STRONGLY RECCOMAND HOLLYWOOD "STARS" BY ONLY SINGLE CATHEGORY.

1) VICTIMS OF SATANICS RITUALS

2) ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS ON SATANICS RITUALS

#SaveOurChildrenNothingElseMatters

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
16 April, 12:31
Most of them are men. It's all been lies

chore Toke @choretoke
16 April, 12:06
SHIM❗️

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
16 April, 12:03
Absolutely! No hips and that cut in muscle below the waist.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 April, 11:59
Makeup does wonders.