Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
Lots of love in every stitch - another baby gift completed 💕
04:54 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 April, 09:05
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Its Beautiful! Well Done! Lucky Baby Girl that gets it!
❤️🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
15 April, 07:30
Very pretty! love the trim. My grandmother crocheted each of my girls baby blankets. I treasure them. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 08:51
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Thank you - First set of booties I've ever made. Think I might try to make a pair that looks like work boots- wish me luck!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 April, 06:27
It's a Girl

connie wright @cowri
15 April, 05:37
👏Beautifully Talented-Blessed👏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 April, 05:02
Beautiful!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 April, 04:59
That's beautiful work.

15 April, 05:02
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
thank you

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 April, 04:56
Beautiful and so precious! 💗😇