Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
15 April, 09:12
THE BIG ENERGIES TODAY ARE ASCENSION ENERGIES.
You've done it! You made it through a very intense week of energies and upgrades.
Today, you have Solar Winds picking up from the high speed Coronal streams.
You have Flux Energies rising as well. They go hand in hand with higher Solar Winds.
You also have chances for more M Class Solar Flares.
But the real energies today will continue to push from the dark side of the planet.
These are Ascension Energies and they'll increase as we go today.
These will feel muchike they did last Thursday, too, with big Heart Chakra movement being felt via your front & back in the body.
You may also experience:
Head pressure.
Head spins,
continued in comments.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Feeling otherworldly,
Light headedness,
Third Eye Chakra activation,
Crown chakra tingles,
Limb cramping,
Dry mouth,
Dizziness,
Headaches,
Sore throat,
Anxiety,
Itching,
Stomach issues,
Purging of your system,
Neck and back pains,
Hand cramping,
Birthing pains,
Lower intestinal issues,
Dry Eyes & Blurry Vision.
Lack of Appetite,
Jaw & Tooth pain,
Feeling Hot or Cold randomly,
Shivers within the body,
And so many more.
These Ascension Symptoms are just the tip of what maybe felt.
You might also be on the other end of the spectrum and feel Bliss Energies rather than heavier ascension symptoms.
It's all unique to you, but know that you are not alone in what you're feeling. It's all part of the time we are in.
As you know everything can and will change in the Love Wave.
Enjoy the now and watch for what is shown to you.
Much love and light Divine Ones!
-SA Smith
AGirlintheUniverse.com
09:13 AM - Apr 15, 2023
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Micki Wall @Shearwall
15 April, 10:50
I had a really rough week with many of these issues. I could tell it was purging though. Today I feel like newborn colt. Shaky but better. Energy coming on now. After these purges I have crazy amounts of energy and brain fog seems to disappear. I can even find misplaced items. They appear in my mind in their forgotten places. I honestly feel like a lab rat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 09:42
I AM EXPERIENCING MANY OF THESE AND I HAVE TO SAY - IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL... I AM EXHAUSTED! I know its for the upgrades etc... I just want to start feeling GREAT!

15 April, 09:47
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You are not ALONE" 💜

15 April, 09:48
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
The chosen ones can often come across as intense, emotional blunt or unfiltered. It's because they sense, see and hear things in the spiritual realm that's not discerned by most people.

I have the courage to be disliked by those who get triggered within their shadows, as We are a Rainbow-Sun Warrior of Divine Light.

The world needs empaths, old souls, star seeds & light workers now more than ever. Shine your light even if it irritates others’ demons. We need you.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
15 April, 09:16
Dale please pull it in
It's time to be CLEAR
CLARITY