Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Was hoping for a little more Freedom from Elon’s ‘Freedom Friday’s.
11:57 PM - Apr 14, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
17 April, 05:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I just got on a few days ago. I just wish we had everyone we followed and messages still there. It's pretty much starting from scratch again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
15 April, 08:59
Mine !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
15 April, 11:43
Me waiting for Twatter to do something ❗️😏

memes matter @NoComment
15 April, 10:33
Thinking theres a strategy

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
15 April, 09:54
My account was reinstated last week...was beginning to lose hope. Hang in there!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
15 April, 12:51
When was there ever freedom???

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 April, 12:30
Still permanently suspended
Next Friday maybe
Let's see what happens.
X marks the spot

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 April, 12:01
How about they start by reinstating everyone who VK followed? 🤷‍♀️🙏

15 April, 12:01
The new x should prove interesting
I guess we'll see what happens
😊

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 April, 12:03
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Reminder that The Rebel Alliance used an “X” Wing Fighter with help from a Falcon to destroy the Death Star, defeating The Evil Empire and bringing Peace to the Galaxy

14 April, 11:59
Yeh
My Rt last mother's Day about the money laundering for me das boot
😂