Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 12:37
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
SHE WILL MAKE A GREAT GOVERNOR!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 February, 12:24
GOOD LUCK Sarah . . . make us proud :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 February, 12:15
Go to her site and buy from her shop if you can. I'm SO READY to vote her in RIGHT NOW!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 February, 12:25
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
What is her site?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 February, 12:13
Arkansas needs her. Once the playground of Rockefellers, Clintons, pre-Vegas, pre-Spring Training for Baseball, it's remaining corruption sat and rotted. The Sanders... it's TIME.

ARaising Hell @ARaisinghell
08 February, 11:25
I'm all for Sara in Arkansas. But as long as she is takign donations for Republicans under Winred and Ronna is still in charge never gonna get a dime from me.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
08 February, 10:42
🇺🇸🙏

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
08 February, 08:46
She's earned my respect and admiration. Wish she'd ran in Arizona♥️🇺🇸

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 February, 08:21
I followed her on Twitter & she followed me back & even retweeted my posts a couple of times!
A few days after I got locked out her account was suspended & a few days after that mine was as well
Glad she's running for the governor position in my state

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 February, 08:06
Love her.