Law & Physics @physics171
Lots of good information, and a bunch of not so good.
Why is Romana Calling herself a Queen, President, and a Canadian National?
https://t.me/s/romanadidul...
10:36 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
18 April, 09:12

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I do not really know all that much about this situation except that I saw reports that a lot of people seem to have lost their homes after following the "advice" of this person. What kind of leader, Queen or otherwise, would advise people to do things (not pay taxes for example) that would set them up for targeting and losing their assets in the short term? Nobody wants to pay taxes, but until those laws are changed, telling people who do not have the resources and support to withstand lawfare (that would be most of us), to simply ignore the laws where they live so they can then be targeted and have their assets removed seems exploitative at best and criminal at worst.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
18 April, 11:37
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Important point, conversation.

Wonder exactly what Romana said for a fact?

It's not laws to force paying taxes, taxation is mostly theft, fraud, treason, human trafficking.

Some how people need to wake up and make change, blindly following, not thinking for self is a real problem.

Governments are telling people "Its the Law" Governments are satanic pedophile human trafficking cults waring on humanity.

People will make it, and what has been stolen, will be returned and much more.
Spiritual awakening surely can be challenging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396