Law & Physics @physics171
12 April, 10:36
Lots of good information, and a bunch of not so good.
Why is Romana Calling herself a Queen, President, and a Canadian National?
https://t.me/s/romanadidul...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
18 April, 09:12

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I do not really know all that much about this situation except that I saw reports that a lot of people seem to have lost their homes after following the "advice" of this person. What kind of leader, Queen or otherwise, would advise people to do things (not pay taxes for example) that would set them up for targeting and losing their assets in the short term? Nobody wants to pay taxes, but until those laws are changed, telling people who do not have the resources and support to withstand lawfare (that would be most of us), to simply ignore the laws where they live so they can then be targeted and have their assets removed seems exploitative at best and criminal at worst.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Important point, conversation.

Wonder exactly what Romana said for a fact?

It's not laws to force paying taxes, taxation is mostly theft, fraud, treason, human trafficking.

Some how people need to wake up and make change, blindly following, not thinking for self is a real problem.

Governments are telling people "Its the Law" Governments are satanic pedophile human trafficking cults waring on humanity.

People will make it, and what has been stolen, will be returned and much more.
Spiritual awakening surely can be challenging.
11:37 AM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
18 April, 11:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I do not disagree with most of your points, rather I am concerned about individuals being set up for harm. If you are a single parent or low income, and you agree to not pay taxes because you were convinced they were unconstitutional, I believe it would not be long before your property was seized by a developer who will use their connections with whatever local officials to effectuate this. How will those people fight back? People are getting evicted where I live. Were they misled that relief monies would not have to be paid back or would just keep flowing? And now those circumstances have changed and they don't have it so out you go! I do not know for sure, but that is what it seems to me is happening in some situations.

18 April, 12:10
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Good idea to be thinking, to not jump into something that someone does not comprehend for what ever reason, example, to not pay extortion rackets, one would need to know how to navigate law, whats rights are.
Everyone part of anything against the rights of the people, against the law, no matter who they are, are going to pay a heavy price as they are apart of treason, human trafficking.
Sting operation happening.

Some could be playing the rolls of shills acting like their properties where taken, as well some could be setting those up for taking the properties, prepared to do so, part of stings, knowing things will be alright in the end.
https://t.me/s/Whiplash347...

https://t.me/romanadidulo/...