Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Can we have an AU Marketplace? I trust yall more than anyone else and would rather support Patriots that have products or goods to sell. Local community stuff is good too but buying something from another Anon hits different.
05:18 PM - Apr 11, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 April, 07:35
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Yes, because I have things to sell, and have been waiting til the big financial switchover is done. Chances are, it may sell lower, but avoiding states sales taxes in auctions, and a curbing on they fees they are allowed to charge, will be the silver lining.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
11 April, 07:43
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Like artsy stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Max Milian @Milian
11 April, 07:30
Great idea 🔥 I have a few suggestions eg: I bought some natural remedies from an Ontario small biz, the package came with a thank you and a Q. Let me know how this develops.
maxmilianbooks.com

Max Milian @Milian
11 April, 08:54
In response Max Milian to his Publication
oops
maxmilianbooks.com

The Real Me @TheRealMe
11 April, 06:15
Omg, yes! I was actually dreaming of making a website for showcasing Patriot artists. I’m so sick of the stereotype of artists having to be liberal. The marketplace would be the most beneficial way to showcase this.

11 April, 06:23
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I wouldnt mind a cool bracelet 😎

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
11 April, 05:47
Yes Love that idea.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 05:35
Bet this group is super creative.

11 April, 05:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Have a feeling it will all be Red Panda Memorabilia lol

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 April, 05:23
Love, love, love this idea! Yes please! @administrator