Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 April, 09:17
Good Morning AU!

One day this is all going to make sense....until then day by day.
And even though some days it doesn't feel like it, I do believe that we've already won!

Hope everyone has an awesome 4.10.20 (+3) :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 11:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yesterday was a bit of weird feeling day.
When I have those, I empty my mind of all of it and just do something that is mindless, usually watch a movie so I can just go somewhere else for a bit.
Either Hallmark, because I always know how it will end > good.
Or
Stargate SG 1 >same reason > I enjoy the ride, it reminds me of visions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Hallmark is awesome! I have watched a lot of The Walton’s when I take a break. I had a vision we all live in a BIG Old White House as a family, I vividly remember turning the lights out and hearing from down the hall Good Night Chris! I responded with Joy Good Night Nana!

Then I yelled out….if you aren’t sleeping yet could you make me a sandwich please? ❤️
03:51 PM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 02:10
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
You so funny!
Nana has a lot of dreams lately about foods.
I really think my higher self is trying to tell me to stop eating certain things.