Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 April, 09:17
Good Morning AU!

One day this is all going to make sense....until then day by day.
And even though some days it doesn't feel like it, I do believe that we've already won!

Hope everyone has an awesome 4.10.20 (+3) :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yesterday was a bit of weird feeling day.
When I have those, I empty my mind of all of it and just do something that is mindless, usually watch a movie so I can just go somewhere else for a bit.
Either Hallmark, because I always know how it will end > good.
Or
Stargate SG 1 >same reason > I enjoy the ride, it reminds me of visions.
11:20 AM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 April, 03:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hallmark is awesome! I have watched a lot of The Walton’s when I take a break. I had a vision we all live in a BIG Old White House as a family, I vividly remember turning the lights out and hearing from down the hall Good Night Chris! I responded with Joy Good Night Nana!

Then I yelled out….if you aren’t sleeping yet could you make me a sandwich please? ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 02:10
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
You so funny!
Nana has a lot of dreams lately about foods.
I really think my higher self is trying to tell me to stop eating certain things.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
11 April, 11:24 (E)
I have a guy in my office that we blame everything on... it always lifts the mood you know?

Car trouble, his fault.
No lektrik, his fault.
Neighbours cat is pregnant, also his fault.

I can send you my bosses details... you'll know what to do, you will feel it...

Makes everyone feel better...

Lol 😄

11 April, 03:40
In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication
Sounds hilarious!
Nana no longer works in an office tho I am a afraid, I would have to just blame everything on myself.
Uuuh! Nope!
Not going there!
But thanks for sharing that is funny as long as that guys thinks it is funny too.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 11:24
we all have those days!
hang in there.

11 April, 03:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks Kim.
It wasn't bad really just a bit weird, a bit off.