Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning AU!

One day this is all going to make sense....until then day by day.
And even though some days it doesn't feel like it, I do believe that we've already won!

Hope everyone has an awesome 4.10.20 (+3) :)
09:17 AM - Apr 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
11 April, 11:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And then what? Why on earth must we understand everything? Takes the fun out of having imagination 😆

Nah, there has to be balance.

Know some, contribute some, Gemini fun most.

😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 11:20
Yesterday was a bit of weird feeling day.
When I have those, I empty my mind of all of it and just do something that is mindless, usually watch a movie so I can just go somewhere else for a bit.
Either Hallmark, because I always know how it will end > good.
Or
Stargate SG 1 >same reason > I enjoy the ride, it reminds me of visions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
11 April, 11:24 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have a guy in my office that we blame everything on... it always lifts the mood you know?

Car trouble, his fault.
No lektrik, his fault.
Neighbours cat is pregnant, also his fault.

I can send you my bosses details... you'll know what to do, you will feel it...

Makes everyone feel better...

Lol 😄

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 April, 03:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hallmark is awesome! I have watched a lot of The Walton’s when I take a break. I had a vision we all live in a BIG Old White House as a family, I vividly remember turning the lights out and hearing from down the hall Good Night Chris! I responded with Joy Good Night Nana!

Then I yelled out….if you aren’t sleeping yet could you make me a sandwich please? ❤️

Red Edge @Rededge
11 April, 01:33
It was over before it even began . xx

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
10 April, 05:48
Have an Awesome day Kim! 🤗🌅

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 April, 08:45
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Hope you did, too, Phillip!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 April, 05:47
Good evening Kim. :)

10 April, 08:45
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Hi ST! :)

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
10 April, 04:21
Hi Kim 😊. Thank you for all your hard work you do. I hope your day continues to be great!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
10 April, 03:22
Same to you Kim

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
10 April, 01:00
I am worn out and I am taking a big step back. The waiting and continuation of this movie is never ending and I am very sad.

10 April, 01:12
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
totally get it - it's daunting for sure.
take a break if you need to - take care of yourself.
we will be here when you get back.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
10 April, 12:41
GM Kim, one day at a time

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 April, 11:13
Good morning Kim and what a morning ! ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
🎶One day at a time🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Have a good one too!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 April, 11:07
Ditto 🔥

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 April, 11:04
4, 10, 20 ...
+23... PAIN

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
10 April, 10:59
And a Happy Monday to you too, Kim! Hope the sun is shining on everyone today!
😊

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 April, 10:41
Thanks Kim 🙏...You and all the AU Peeps have an Awesome Day Too💞

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 11:21
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
If that don't make ya feel all warm and fuzzy, well ya must have ice in ya veins.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 April, 12:05
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
That is so sweet!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 April, 10:23
or 10.4 ! 😂 👍🥰

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 April, 10:14
Mornin’ Kim 🥰🙏🏼
. 🙌🏻✅

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 April, 10:13
Thanks for your words Kim Vibes up!! Happy 4-10-20(+3)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 April, 09:52
Happy 4-10-20(23)

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 April, 09:47
👍 ✅💯
4.10.20 (+3)

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
10 April, 09:46
💚One Day at a Time is a Motto for Life....and it is easy to digest for the Soul....Just today💙

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 April, 11:42
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
That's all we really have anyway.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
10 April, 09:45
. ❤️

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 April, 09:45
Love ya Kim, you too.

10 April, 09:53
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Thanks and Ditto!

Gray 359 @Gray359
10 April, 09:44
Good morning Kim. Thanks for all that you do and the positive words and vibes that help us get through.😊

10 April, 09:51
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
♥️✌️🐸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 April, 09:43
easter always bring me hope and joy

seeing trump at the fight was awesome

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
10 April, 09:28
GM Kim have a wonderful Monday❤️🌻

10 April, 09:32
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thanks, P.
You, too.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

10 April, 09:32
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Thanks CeeBear!
Hope you have a good one :)

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 April, 09:22
GM, have a great week!

10 April, 09:24
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
You, too, SE!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 April, 09:19
God Speed Patriots make sure you enjoy what you can out of life God has our Back! Thanks Kim for always support the people with words of encouragement!

10 April, 09:23
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Thanks Sneakers!
Appreciate that.
Hope you have a great day.