Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Seems like Twitter’s codebase is compromised and maybe such a spider web of a mess that it might make sense to find a replacement.

I wonder what could work... hmm...
03:14 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 April, 09:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I remember quite a while back Koba @administrator mentioned he was going to clone the fook out of Twitter. I’ve since looked that post but I think he may have removed it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 April, 09:44
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
*for

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 April, 08:37
Awesome!
On another note:
Can you please tell Dan to fix the mic in the CIC’s interview. It’s picking up heavy breathing that should not be.
(You don’t hear Tucker’s breathing)

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 April, 08:14
Back doors

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 April, 06:36
An AU type of thing. However, our home group stays ours. 🙂 imagine the fooked button in there 😂 There’d be no liberals left.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 April, 06:22
AU & Truth Social had a baby. 😂 ❤️

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 April, 05:07
Rogue Employee's with backdoors maybe.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 April, 05:06
AU.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 April, 04:27
Blow it up Twitter sucks!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 April, 08:39
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yeah I kinda don’t want those people on here

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 April, 03:42
“There’s No Place Like Home” 🙌🏻❤️🥰🙏🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 03:34
1:14
Mirror One/Foundation
All along?

Wow is it a coincidence that AU is so similar to Twit wit?

Sup wit da banks this week DoQ?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 April, 04:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh My Goodness too funny!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 April, 03:19