TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI hope this prayer time encouraged you. Continue to read and share God's Word. Have a blessed and beautiful day everyone.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
07:56 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
11 April, 08:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Your posts always encourage me and remind me to keep my eyes on Jesus. He is our salvation. Thank you for what you put out there. God bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 10:21 (E)
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you for the kind words. You are most welcome. I am so glad that my posts help you and bring you encouragement. That is what I try to do everyday, "Keep focused on GOD and JESUS." You are right, He is our salvation. So I concentrate on them and not the storms going on around us. They keep me grounded and give me peace. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 07:58
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you, and a blessed and beautiful day to you Tammi! πŸ™ πŸ’•

11 April, 08:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Royal Raven.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ