Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 April, 01:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I wonder if we'll be blocked from X too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
18 April, 02:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 April, 03:36
Is centralizing really the way to go?

Centralization, allows a VERY small group, to control a HUGE mass of people.

One platform for digital money, communications etc...gives no choice, and opens us all up to be controlled by evil all over again

In war, communications are taken first, then supply lines... food, munitions...

By letting AI control anything, is to give the programmers, and those with the back doors, the power - and we are back to sq one.

Evil will just keep growing back, unless we not only cut it out, but stop giving it the ground to grow in.

Decentralizing, choice, breaking the vital resources up, creating 'cells', not one conglomerate is surely the way to go... it is, after all the opposite path evil would take.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 April, 10:41
Your post DoQ !! 👀😊

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
11 April, 08:10
If the logo is a red panda I’m gonna freak out. 😂

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
11 April, 07:42
X-Force Death Scene - Deadpool 2 (2018) Movie Clip - YouTube

X-Force Death Scene - Deadpool 2 (2018) Movie ClipTM & © Disney / 20th Century Studios (2018)Fair use. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyrigh...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 April, 05:33
The new logo.....

Raea Nichole Ralston @Letsfookenglow
12 April, 01:16
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Looks great 😀.
I love 💕 how that yellow 💛 just pops right out. The color of golden to represent joy, along with energy. It also reminds me of our Shing Dawn--Vitamim D is great for us and I hear sunlight is the best for us and our future glowing forward. I love how the re/blue is still present too. To me it represent passion and love for red and tranquility and calm for blue. I
The white 🤍 🙏 ties it all together in it's perfect form.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 April, 03:23

Night Shift @kekerista
11 April, 01:48

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
10 April, 10:40
yes i think so...atleast thats what i gather from reading on twitter.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 April, 10:30
XRP + XLM = 107

107 = 17

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 April, 12:51
Son of a bitch. Didn't put that together! 👍

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 April, 08:37
Interesting
Got it.
Thank you Doq.
😊