Jody Donohue @Jody
09 April, 04:57
I just received my passport. Do they all have electronic devices? Have they always?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
The oldest one we have has an issue date of 2007 so at least since then. . Although all of ours say the same thing it just says it in a different sequence — this document contains an electronic device…
06:21 PM - Apr 09, 2023
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
09 April, 06:25
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Ok. Thanks. I handed in my older one to be destroyed before I could look. At the passport office they said something about rfid chips. Of course I only glanced. 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
10 April, 06:50
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Yes they have had them for a while although I don’t know how far back it goes – we keep ours in one of those mylar bags I forget exactly what they’re called but they’re to protect anything with RFID chips in them. So they cannot be scanned etc. unless of course at the airport.