Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 April, 11:40
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
It is impossible, it is not human to know (or even suspect) and be silent, look away, not need to know the truth, to do something to stop this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
18 April, 11:05
i have heard of Alex but never followed because i just wasn't sure. Similar reaction to David Wilcox.
How can we know.

He sure sound LEGIT! God Bless this man and the frustrations he has dealt with all these many years.

Honestly.. i believe it. But this is like the craziest sci - fi movie ever!!!

#HideTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
18 April, 11:22
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I've been following Alex Collier since about 2010, what I can say is he is one of the few I've never had a doubt about, so it's my humble opinion that He is what he says he is... 🙏. However I'm still open minded or on the fence with regards to David Wilcox!... I'd be interested to know what others feel/know about Alax C and/or David W...🤔

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 April, 10:59

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
09 April, 07:18
Most are being taken through Government, Government and their Corporations are the worlds largest human traffickers, and the most amount of Children, Other people disappear permanently through Government and Corporations.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 April, 01:50
Our Militaries are OBLITERATING them. They walk the streets of New York with human masks. People recognize them. "They don't look right."

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
17 April, 11:49
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Something not right with this being.